CARBANION MAMMAL LUNGS COVID19 TREATMENT and VIRAL CONTROL
CARBANION MAMMAL LUNGS FUNGI, BACTERIA, VIRUS and INSECT CONTROL
CARBANION MAMMAL SKIN FUNGI, BACTERIA, VIRUS and INSECT CONTROL
CARBANION MAMMAL WOUND HEALING & SKIN GROWING
CARBANION AGRICULTURE PROTECTION OF FUNGI, BACTERIA, VIRUS and INSECT CONTROL
CARBANION AGRICULTURE SOIL REMEDIATION, INCREASE MICROSIEMENS, FERTILIZER RECOVERY
CARBANION AGRICULTURE CROP PRODUCTION, TRANSLOCATION, ERGs, CHOROPHYLL ++
CARBANION CLEANING ABOUT 150 CLEANING PRODUCTS and CHEMICL REPLACEMENT
The Carbanion: The Next Era of Physical Chemistry Technology for Agriculture and Medicines to Cure not treat forevr, beyond Nanotechnology 1000 times smaller has "Negative Octet Energy".
A carbanion is an anion in which carbon bears a formal negative charge. A carbanion has eight electrons in its valence shell. These are our
unique claims for Carbanion Physical Chemuistry technology for agriculture, and curing medicines to end the gravity trains of torture train treatment.
1) Its Carbon-atom contains negative charge .
2) The valence shell of negatively charged Carbon-atom contains 8-electrons. Thus its octet is complete & it contains a extra pair of electrons for 8.
3) The negatively charged carbon is in a state of sp3 hybridization .The hybrid orbitals are directed towards the corners of a tetrahedron. Three of the hybrid orbitals are involved in the formation of single covalent bonds with other atoms while the IVth hybrid orbital contains a lone pair of electron. Thus it has a pyramidal structure similar to NH3 molecule.
4) Its carbon contains eight electrons even they are highly reactive intermediate.
5) They are readily attacked by electrophillic reagents.
Nearly 450,000 Deaths Linked to Medical Errors Annually
Medical errors are responsible for over 440,000 deaths in the United States every year according to a report published in the Journal of Patient Safety. Patient harm is, tragically, the third leading cause of preventable death in America. However, as high as this number is, a majority of medical errors don’t end in death.
The journal of Health Affairs reports that one in three patients suffers some form of medical malpractice every year. However, according to experts who testified in front of the Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging last week, the number of medical errors that end in injury are not properly tracked by the CDC.
Panelists from the Harvard School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins, and other prestigious institutions are now urging Congress to take action that not only seeks to identify the scope of medical error, but does everything possible to stop its prevalence.
When you sustain an injury or a loved one is killed due to medical error, you have every right to hold the negligent parties accountable and seek maximum compensation. Illinois medical malpractice attorney Harvey L. Walner is ready to take your case and fight for your rights, and to help ensure you are awarded every penny you are due.
Achievements: Carbanion for Pico Cleaning 10 to 12th Leverl